ETO – Engineering Technical Office Services
Serving Technical requirements for ASME, ISO, and EN Codes
SPV – Special Purpose Vehicles
Used for advanced business and engineering requirements.
AIM- Advanced Investment Market
Creation of business models needed for advanced business requirements for existing or prospected businesses.
GRC – Governance, Risk and Compliance
For business and institutions rather public, government, private or investment
- GRC services for corporate and IT with respect to the following:
- Corporate Sustainability (BS 11000), Event Sustainability
- Compliance services with bylaws, local, international regulations and good practice
- Corporate Compliance with regards to:
- Regulators and conformance requirements, such as EGAC, CBE, and EOS;
- GRI, ISO 9001, TL-9000, AS Series, ISO 9100;
- GOST, ASME;
- SABSA, TOGAF, COBIT;
- BRC, FSMS, FSSC, ISO 22000, HACCP, IFS, Kosher;
- 13485, 17100, 17021, 17024, 17025;
- ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, FSC, COC;
- ISO 20000-x, ISO 2700x, ISO 22301, IT-TMS, IT4IT, TOGAF, SABSA, Mike 2.0;
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) according to BS 15000 and ISO 22031;
- ISO 10002 and 10004 applied for end user satisfaction and;
- Financial and Insurance Sector Compliance:
- GASSP, FFIEC;
- PCI-DSS, PCI-PA;
- BASEL xx;
- Own Risk Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
- IT and IS Governance Requirements according to: NIST 800-55, NSIT 800-16, ISO 27014, 27032, ISO 38500;
- HCG: Human Capital Gain for HR assessment and Development;
- EVM, ISO 21500 for Project Management;
- ISO 16555 and related standards;
- Other standards related to Information Security, Management and sustainability, and Organization Performance Management
- Risk according to:
- ISO 27005, ISO 31000, 31010, ISO 49000 and ENISA;
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) considering Operational, Hazard, IT, Management, Administrative, Personnel;
- Special purpose and organization / enterprise Risk Management Programs.
- Non-IT Compliance as Agronomy, MIL, 11226, 11228, DIN 1005-4, ISO 4706, ISO 22991;
- Provide and develop strategy plans, initiatives and operational manuals;
- Corporate Identity Development and realization.